Novato Ferrari F-430 Spider:
This car is what it’s all about. Ferrari has simply outdone them. It’s as close to motoring perfection as it gets. Take everything you could ever want in a sports car – and we mean everything – and the F430 Spider has it. Sexy, smooth, perfect curves that make your heart skip a beat (or three). Performance that will knock your shoes, socks, pants and shirts off.
An engine sound that will make Formula 1 drivers jealous. Handing so tight, so smooth, and so precise that you’ll have to pinch yourself to believe you’re actually in a convertible. In fact, this car is so terrific to drive that we’re going to stop describing it right now. Words don’t do it justice. Just rent it and you’ll understand.
And in case you’re curious – yes, we actually own it. Just like all of our cars – this is not a joke or a dream…the car pictured above is the real deal. Loaded to the gills with more options than we thought we possible to cram into a factory spec’d car, including:
- F1-style tiptronic transmission (clutch is operated automatically)
- Scuderia shields on the fenders
- Red brake calipers
- ENORMOUS carbon cermaic brakes. As good as it gets.
- Custom black stitching on the interior
- Daytona-style power seats
- In-dash GPS-based navigation system & MP3 player, and the best darn Bose stereo we’ve ever heard in a convertible
- More carbon fiber details than we can list – steering wheels, shift paddles, dash board….
- Xenon (HID) headlights
- Goodyear Run-Flat Tires
Our warning still does (and always will) apply: Prepare to be the center of attention when you rent this car. You will be gawked at. Grown men & women will coo like children when you drive past. Children will scream like babies. Dogs & cats will get along. Things will be weird – and you will love every single indulgent second of it.
We do Novato Ferrari F-430 Spider.